Monday, February 18, 2013

The Beginning of my Journey

I've always had a pyschological problem with my weight even when I was 135 pounds I thought I was fat.  It soon finally became a reality 2 years ago I worked at Zaxby's (a fast food restaurant for those who don't know). i ate there twice a day (free food and it tastes good I couldn't help myself) That on top of not exercising was my downfall.  Since last year I went from a size 5-7 to a 15. from 150 pounds to 200. I was so depressed and devastated that I ate more.  I only wore sweats and baggy tees for a few months and then decided to get back in shape.  the first four months of that year I went from eating 3000 calories a day to only eating 1200 and exercising everyday for an hour and a half I went down from a 15 to a size 12. from 200 to 180.  I went to Miami for one weekend and it went all to hell. I gained 13 pounds totaling 193.  5 months later I found a company named Hourglassgang i've done research and stalked them for 3 months before purchasing.  I'm currently on the HCG diet (a natural hormone supplement that allows you to lose 1-2 pounds a day) and will soon be starting my corset training. With eating right and exercise I've lost weight.  I will be posting pics soon.  As of know I started my journey Thursday and already lost 7 pounds and counting!! The bang is real why weight?!

No comments:

Post a Comment