Monday, February 25, 2013

My first outting

Sooooo everyone I had my first day out with being on my diet.
It was TORTURE!!! first up the church wanted to go to Denny's for breakfast. I desperately wanted to order four pancakes with white chocolate chips and a cheese omelette with OJ on the side.  Instead I ordered eggwhite omelette cooked with no oil or butter accompanied with a side of broccoli.  it was delish but my taste buds were upset because I listened to my head instead of my stomach.  We proceeded to Islands of Adventures and walked for hours (good workout I might add) had a blast. Then it was lunch time.  I reluctantly took out my sad lunch that consisted of lettuce, cucumbers, 2 eggwhites hard boiled, baby tomatoes and grilled chicken no dressing and green tea to wash it down.  While I saw others downing fried chicken, cupcakes, rice and more.  My tongue wanted to jump out of my mouth and attack.  But I just pulled out an old pic and reminded myself why I was doing this!! I timed myself to eat my snacks and stuck with it! Very Proud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment